information and data you provide to us or third-party affiliates (where required)
including but not limited to the data collected through the Betnext Website, any forms
you fill on the website or any other applications of Betnext, any third-party surveys,
etc, to enable us to manage your relationship with Betnext.
We will process any personal information provided to us or otherwise held by us
provided via the Betnext website (the “Website”), email or any other means.
us with your personal information.
If you have any concerns or would like more details about how we process your
personal data, you can contact us at http://betnext.io/contact-us/ or via emailing us at
Protecting Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data isn’t just protected by the quality, commitment and high
standards of Betnext, it’s also protected by the law.
The law means that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a
genuine reason to do so, and those reasons must be one of the following:
• To fulfill any contract that we have with you
• We have a legal obligation
• Where you have consented to the processing
• When it is in our legitimate interest
• When it is in the public interest
• When it is in your vital interests
When we have a business or commercial reason to process your Personal Data this
is referred to as a legitimate interest. Your Personal Data is still protected and we
must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data, we will
tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are and provide you with a
method to raise any questions or objections you may have. However, compelling
grounds for processing such information may override your right to object.
How long we keep your Personal Data
Whenever your data is kept by Betnext we will ensure that it is appropriately
protected and only used for acceptable purposes.
We will keep your data for the period you are a customer of Betnext.
If you are no longer a customer of Betnext, we will keep your data for the minimum
length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant
legal or regulatory obligations. Your Personal Data may be kept longer if we cannot
delete it for technical reasons.
Social Features of Our Products
If you choose to participate in any of the social features that we provide with our
products (such as contact us) Betnext may store, record or otherwise process this
Personal Data we share with others
We may share your personal data within the Betnext group and with these other
• Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
• Credit reference agencies
• Fraud prevention agencies
• Identity verification agencies
• Sports governing bodies
• Organizations that introduce you to us
• Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
• Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
Depending on the products you choose to use we may need to share your Personal
Data with the third parties that provide those services. When your Personal Data is
transferred outside of the European Economic Area, we require that appropriate
safeguards are in place.
We may also disclose personal information to other companies within associated or
subsidiary companies and to business partners, or successors in title to our
Your rights over your Personal Data
We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal
• Withdrawing your consent in any situation where we have asked for it, though this
will not invalidate any previous processing from when we had your consent
• Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
• Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
• Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
• Erasure of any Personal Data that we process
• Restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
• Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of
your Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’
• The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate
• The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express
your point of view and to request that a human review the decision.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Betnext may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently.
endeavors to inform you in advance by email, notice on the Website or other agreed
communications channels. We will communicate the changes to you in advance,
giving an appropriate amount of time for you to consider and understand the
changes before they become effective.
not accept the changes within the time period, we may not be able to continue to
provide some or all products and/or services.